Crown Floor Care
offering both residential and commercial services catering to both residence and office. We specialize in carpet cleaning, hard service cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Many considerations are taken when discussing the services desired in order to best suit and fulfill your needs. We offer no trip fees and free quotes on all services prior to scheduling the cleaning appointment.
TILE & GROUT
DRAPERIES & BLINDS
Crown Floor Care provides hard surface cleaning to all natural and synthetic hard surfaces. Hard surfaces can range from hard flooring to showers, all the way to hard countertops. This also includes the cleaning of grout lines. Our process of hard surface and grout cleaning is similar to that of carpet cleaning but a simpler process, however, we are tedious with our service and conscientious with our surroundings in the home. The process is as follows:
- Vacuum the entire hard surfaced area to remove and free-moving soil and debris.
- Pre-spray a small working area.
- Agitation of the pre-sprayed area occurs on both the hard surface and grout lines using both the Brush Pro and grout brushes.
- Hot water extraction is then performed to neutralize the pre-spray and soiled particles.
- Air movers are then placed around the cleaned hard surface area to dry both the hard surfaces and grout lines.
We offer and encourage the application of grout sealer post-cleaning process as it helps seal the grout from building up soil particles and repelling liquids.
We are knowledgeable on both natural and synthetic carpet fibers and are equipped to clean both. Our carpet cleaning procedure is a five-step process that is precise and never deviates creating replicable, excellent results time and time again. The process is as follows:
- We vacuum the entire area that is to be cleaned with an industrial vacuum with a rotating brush and powerful vacuum motor that automatically adjusts to the different levels of the carpet removing soils.
- A pre-spray is then sprayed on the carpet binding to the soils. (Without the help of a pre-spray solution the carpet would be getting little more than a rinsing of water to remove small amounts of soil from the carpets. Water, by itself, is not a good cleaner as it does not bind to soils)
- The pre-spray in the carpet is then agitated through the use of a machine called the Brush Pro, which not every company uses and sets us apart as an industry leader. This machine has counter-rotating brushes that are lined with long bristles causing the agitation and allowing the soil to be loosened from the carpet fibers.
- Hot water extraction then occurs immediately after agitation removing the soil particles and pre-spray from the carpet. We use a multiple step wanding method. One rinse pass occurs followed by three passes over the same area allowing for greater extraction of soils, better results, and a faster drying time. (Hot water extraction occurs immediately after agitation as it is crucial to the process to extract pre-spray from the carpet prior to it drying or else it loses all effectiveness causing the carpet to not be cleaned properly.)
- The finishing step is setting the nap of the carpet in a uniform direction and setting air movers over the cleaned areas for faster dry times than the 4-6 hours that is the industry standard.
Steps 2-5 of our carpet cleaning process are carried out one room at a time ensuring high-quality results. We offer and encourage the application of carpet protector post-cleaning process as it helps reinforce the factory carpet protector
We provide upholstery cleaning for fabric, micro, and leather. After upholstery cleaning your desired furniture, the material will be left looking rejuvenated and most importantly, CLEAN! The process is as follows:
- Vacuum the upholstery of the furniture to remove loose soils and debris.
- Pre-spray the upholstery.
- Agitate the upholstery.
- Hot water extraction using a high tech upholstery wand is performed. (The upholstery wand simultaneously extracts the pre-spray while removing moisture limiting how much moisture the material is retaining.) The wand is then adjusted stopping all extraction flow, to where only suction is occurring allowing additional moisture is removed. Several passes over the upholstery occurs with no flow to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Air movers are then directed onto the material to expedite the drying process along with grooming the material to create a beautiful, symmetrical flow.
We offer and encourage the application of upholstery protector post-cleaning process it helps reinforce the factory upholstery protector.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION OR TO REQUEST OUR SERVICES
OR fill out the form for your free consultation. Please tell us briefly what you are needing and one of our techs will respond to you shortly.